Things I Love Thursday

    It's Thursday... and you know what that means! Time to share lots of lovely things I've rounded up from the world wide web! I kind of like this week's features and I hope that you will, too! 

    this oh so pretty bedroom 

     this gorgeous velvet dress 

     this bright house + pretty flowers 

     this yummy looking breakfast 

     this proves eyebrows are important! 

     this sweet sheep 

     this painting of Frenchie! 

     this gif from toddlers + tiaras 

     these delicious cupcakes! 

     every TILT must include ron! 

    Other Lovely Links + Happenings: If you ever wanted a polymer clay sculpture of me (!!!) to keep your desk company, well now you can have one! Fellow Tennessean Bridget made this sweet lil piece after me (But don't worry, if you don't like me that much then you can pretend it's someone else!  Zoe of Pretty Zoo shares her Tools of the Trade on her blog! (Mucho helpful if you're looking to start making jewelry at home!)  Elycia blogged a video tutorial on how to make a bow from your hair! Cute!  Ella's blog is one of my favorites and I especially adore her "What I Wore" illustrations!


    What are you loving this week?

Post Title

Things I Love Thursday


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/things-i-love-thursday.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive