Getting Rugelached! The Creamcheese Cookie

    Contributor post by Lyndsay of Coco Cake



    I'm thrilled to introduce you today to our newest contributor to Poppytalk!  Lyndsay Sung of Coco Cake!  She's an amazing baker, cupcake and ice cream maker!  She's based here in Vancouver and she's as sweet as her treats  You can read more about her here and visit her online here!
    Hi everyone! My name is Lyndsay and I am a self-taught baker and subsequent enthusiastic blogger. I love makin' foods and bakin' goods, and I will be sharing plenty of stories, recipes and foodstuffs here on one of my favourite blogs, Poppytalk! Looking forward to meeting you all on the information superhighway! My other work can be found here: my cake blog: Coco Cake, my ice cream blog: Ice Cream by Coco Cake and my food oddities and delights blog: Trompe Chomp!

    CONTINUE READING...

Post Title

Getting Rugelached! The Creamcheese Cookie


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/getting-rugelached-creamcheese-cookie.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive