Entertaining in Gold...

    Hello everyone!

    I'm already thinking about the upcoming Holidays, Thanksgiving & Christmas. I love Holidays! First, the world (for the most part) gets to celebrate these important dates.... & two, we get to DECORATE our homes for entertaining! 
    Dinner parties can be so much fun...!

    For myself, I prefer to keep the guest list at about 5-6 people at my place - just feels more intimate.  

    What about you.. do you prefer bigger parties??

    Speaking of parties...Since Gold is so IN this year, I was thinking it would be ideal to pick some of my favorite party pieces & revolve it around the color GOLD!  Below are all my picks if you're looking to spruce up your dining table for a party! Enjoy!








    Any of you planning on having a party at home this year for the Holidays??





     



Post Title

Entertaining in Gold...


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/entertaining-in-gold.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive