Polaroid Land Camera Automatic 215

    I think my instax was just replaced...
    I bought this beauty on ebay a week or so ago. I was nervous to try a new camera (especially an older one that was well loved by it's previous owner) but couldn't resist an instant camera that I could easily find film for.
    When I finally got the camera I was ecstatic to find it had all the original paperwork including the booklet, and cold clip with instruction leaflet. I was really intimidated since I've seen tons of these cameras at thrift stores and couldn't for the life of myself figure out how to close them back up. The booklet is so incredibly detailed, great descriptions with step by step photos for everything, such a difference from camera books now!
    I started with a pack of black and white film, which usually isn't my style. As you've probably gathered I'm a colorful person but for some reason I just felt like I needed to buy black and white film for this camera and I'm so stoked I did. Here are some of the photos I've taken so far...
     Aaaaand my absolute favorite so far! My dad, my mom and I at the beach on his birthday. It's hairball over exposed since I didn't think to check the temperature again despite the fact it was much later (and inevitably warmer) in the day. But it's still a really special photo that I think will find a new home in my special box.
    Eeeep! I love this camera so so so much! I am really excited to experiment some more.
    Anyone else have a polaroid land camera? Aren't they the coolest?!
    xoxo

    Update: For those questioning you can find the film here: black and white or color.

Post Title

Polaroid Land Camera Automatic 215


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/09/polaroid-land-camera-automatic-215.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive