Mood Board Project: September


    Continuing on my mood board project, here's my September.  Right now I'm really loving old country style textiles, like vintage quilts, worn blankets and things like from top left:  CLEVELAND: Cleveland foreclosure quilt test study. Each square represents a foreclosure in the Forest Hill neighborhood (found on Pinterest - sadly original pinner didn't pin maker - if anyone knows, please leave a comment).  Swans Island's indigo and gray striped merino throw from blankets.com via Elle Decor (Sept issue) Haida basketry, Isabel Rorick, burkemuseum.org, and last image from iartu.blogspot.com (via Angela Ritchie on Pinterest).  Will you join me in my project?  Make a mood board - digital or real and upload to our Mood Board flickr pool here.  I'd love to post some here on the blog.  Here are a few I've found online recently:

    riazzoli

    The Finished Cottage by Suzanne Dimma

    Bodie and Fou


Post Title

Mood Board Project: September


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/09/mood-board-project-september.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive