52 Weeks // Week 31


    52 Weeks of Instax is a year long project celebrating the awesomeness that is the instax mini!
    Find more info on joining in (remember it's never too late in the year to do so!) here. When you get started be sure to share your photos in the flickr group.

    Week 31 // My little Beep Beep (that kitty has sooo many nicknames). This is the first photo taken with my new Instax Mini 50S. I just got it in the mail on Wednesday, but I must say I'm not 100% impressed yet. (I will most definitely give a thorough review of it, including photos comparing the 7S and the 50S, when I get a little more time with it.)

     Well, I hope you're all having a perfect weekend!
    xoxo

Post Title

52 Weeks // Week 31


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/08/52-weeks-week-31.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive