FF #113

    This camera made from PAPER(!!!) is so amazing! I'm drooling over all the colors!
    (via: zim and zou)
    (via: modcloth)
    This Pantone Chips Journal is pretty fantastic!
    (via: amazon)
    I am cracking up, this is perfect! I'm totally the dog's wind blown hair too, it really makes the photo! :P
     (via: roverdog)
    Crazy about this table!
    (via: michaelarras)
    Love this ring!!
     (via: smilingsilversmith)
    What perfect shoes!
     (via: jessjamesjake)
    What a cute tote bag!
     (via: depeapa)
    This bathing suit is fantastic!
     (via: audiemaria)
    I am crazy about this! The artist also has bunches of other works that are equally as amazing. (click the link below the photo to visit!)
     (via: biffno)
    Eeeep! This whale ring is so cute!!
    (via: pica pica press)
    This clock is goooorgeous! I love the colors.
    (via: clockworkuniverse)





    This kitty video is precious. I love cats so much!!
    DIY Shift dress tutorial. So pretty!!
    This cat video made my cry and giggle...sometimes at the same time.

    Well, I'm off! I'm going to go take a shower and curl my hair for the first time since I dyed it earlier in the week. I'm so excited to see what it looks like.
    xoxo

    ps. Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $25 gift certificate from Pussycat Vintage!!

Post Title

FF #113


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/ff-113.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive