What I wore; 6.27.11

    the details:
    belt - ModCloth
    sunglasses - c/o Tumble Weeds
    bracelet - c/o Flourish
    hair bow - Red Velvet Art

    I am so in love with this dress. The second I saw it I knew it had to be mine. It's probably my second all time favorite dress (this one being my favorite, which is actually really really similar) I wish I could have one in every color so I could wear it everyday. That's the only bad thing about buying vintage - you can't stock up on your favorites. Little Bit Vintage has a few other super cute dresses I've got my eye on (the green gingham & milk chocolate in particular!! so pretty!!)

    Did you notice my turtle?! (Any long time readers remember when I bought him?) I love that silly thing, I actually can't believe it's taken me this long to take photos with him. Best bench ever! After taking pictures back there (he sits in the back corner of my yard on a random concrete area that was there when we moved in) I feel really motivated to decorate back there. Just simple stuff like flowers...well lots of flowers. I think I'll do that this week. A certain house guest coming in late July is motivating me to do all kind of house sprucing, I'm loving it.

    Well I've got to get back to work. I hope you all have an awesome day!
    xoxo!

Post Title

What I wore; 6.27.11


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-62711.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive