What Doctor Octopus Wore...

    When we brush the kitties we do it in the bathtub (so fur doesn't go eeeeeverywhere) It usually involves me brushing the kitties and Kevin picking up all the hair clumps and rolling them into strange little balls. The last time they got brushed, I made kitten sized toupée!
    ...And Doctor Octopus looks pretty suave if I do say so myself! :P

    I'm not sure which picture is my favorite but the third one down cracks me up because it looks like he has a mullet. And the last one looks like he has A Flock of Seagull hair do. 

    On a slightly random note; the word toupee never ceases to make laugh. Once Kevin said "men's wigs - is it pronounced too-pay or tooop?" It's not really that funny when typed but I guess I just think "tooop" sounds hilarious and he was so serious, it was really cute.
     xoxo!

    PS. I made "what Doctor Octopus wore" a tag and today I'll work on tagging all the old posts so you'll easily be able to find all the photos of him dressed up for your amusement! You're welcome. ;)

Post Title

What Doctor Octopus Wore...


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-doctor-octopus-wore.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive