Spring&Summer

    I feel like spring and summer are going too fast. It's almost July which means it's almost my birthday (August 2nd!) then once it hits August it feels like downhill battle from there, like one day you just wake up and it's snowing. Well, that's how my brain processes it at least. :P

    I am thoroughly enjoying my nice weather months. We go mushrooms picking at least once a week. Last week we even got in trouble for it. Did you know you need a permit? I sure didn't. Apparently since park land is owned by everyone in the county, they're everyone's mushrooms and the park needs to know how many mushrooms are leaving. (seriously?) The ranger was a real jerk about it, acted like we were committing some heinous act. (95% of them we pick aren't edible anyway...) So now we are working on getting a permit so next time he doesn't make me dump my basket like a child.

    Here are some recent pictures from our adventures in the park and at my parents house...
    I can't wait to have property of our own to explore, not that I don't love my parent's woods because I most certainly do but it'll be so nice to just go outside and wander around in the woods instead of having to drive a half hour.

    Well I've got to run now but I hope you're all having an awesome weekend!
    xoxo

Post Title

Spring&Summer


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/spring.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive