52 weeks!

    Sunday started week 7 in my 52 weeks of instax project! I've been staying caught up despite the fact I always forget to post them to my flickr page. I have yet to take this week's photo but I thought it was definitely past due for another post on the 52 weeks project.
    Week 1-6's photos.

    Here are some of my favorites from the flickr group! I love looking at everyone's photos!
    (via: nulka)
    (via: lauren)
    (via: baaarooke)
    (via: esmee)
    It's still not too late to start a 52 week project! If you'd like to join in you can read more here, and add your pictures to the flickr group. (Remember it doesn't have to be an instax project for you to add your photos to the group! We like any 52 weeks project! ;))
    xoxo.

Post Title

52 weeks!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/02/52-weeks.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive