Tenenbaum, M.: Background File

    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    I call this outfit my "if Margot wore pants" look. I like to think she would rock high-waisted, granny, high-waters, too. Plus, these would've been perfect for when she escaped school. Anywho, I found this vintage Saks Fifth Avenue mink coat at the Salvation Army last Friday! It was just too gorgeous to pass on by, plus it was 50% off and ended up costing $35.00! I know many of you are against wearing real fur, and I don't like wearing new furs, but vintage ones are ok in my book. The coat is a bit musty and needs a good cleaning at the furriers, but it will be so perfect for my first winter in Minnesota!
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Tenenbaum, M.: Background File
    Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Vintage Saks Fifth Avenue mink coat: thrifted
    All Ivory Ever Wanted blouse: ModCloth
    Vintage pants: thrifted
    Vintage Ferragamos: ebay
    Necklace and hair pin: c/o Redraven Studios
    ...


    Thank you so much for all the lovely comments about our up coming move! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the info on the Twin cities.

    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

Tenenbaum, M.: Background File


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/01/tenenbaum-m-background-file.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive