FF #85

    Eeek! Love this belt. I'd like to add all kinds of animal belts to my wardrobe!
    (via: sea of shoes)
    And I'd like to add this to my collection of paint by numbers. It's so pretty!!
     (via: sevenbc)
    Absolutely in love with this shirt! 
     (via: stephaniebracciano)
    Plush seahorse. I love weirdbuglady's work!
    (via: weirdbuglady
    This quilt is beyond amazing. (Also, notice the kitty!)
    (via: splityarn
    And this mini quilt....Oh my gosh. It's perfect. 
     (via: godutchbaby)
    I love the print on this umbrella. It'd make a perfect wallpaper.
     (via: dan squires)
    Owl cookies! Too cute!
    (via: lipglossjunkie
    A whale sweater?! Yes, please. 
     (via: elinorb)
    I like any pair color ridiculous, colorful shoes! These are fabulous!!



    •  Kitten hugging a stuff animal. If you're having a bad day this will cheer you up!
    • Absolutely in love with Lauren Dicioccio's embroidery.  
    • Love all the pretty neckalces on Brevity!
    • 109 cats in sweaters!! 
    • Sew Weekly - Mena Trott made one dress every week, so inspiring! 

    Hope you all have a wonderful New Years eve!
    xoxo

      Post Title

      FF #85


      Post URL

      http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/12/ff-85.html


      Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

      Popular Posts

      My Blog List

      Blog Archive