Why is it Monday already?

    Good Morning!
    I had a wonderful weekend. Saturday I got more work done on my thigh tattoo. The kitties are really coming together. Doc's face is basically done, Leaf and Squid need another session and their clothes are about half way done. It's looking so marvelous.  On Sunday we got up bright and early to go to my parents. Kevin had to do some work on his car which took all day. I wandered around the woods looking for mushrooms and taking pictures. I'll share those tomorrow, I haven't even had a second to look through them yet.
    Today's agenda: two more batches of rainbow cupcakes. My niece turns 5 on tomorrow and she asked me to make them for her to take to kindergarten to share. I can't say no!  Then it's time to work on my fall update. I have lots of cute fall fabrics cut and ready to sew today. I'm really excited.

    And so this isn't all rambly text about me and my weekend...look at this!
    Isn't that wonderful?! I want one! 
    Well I'm off to bake. See ya tomorrow!
    xoxo.

Post Title

Why is it Monday already?


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/why-is-it-monday-already.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive