Taking time to stop and smell the...mushrooms?

    Like I mentioned yesterday when I was at my parents on Sunday while Kevin worked on his car I wandered around the woods. I found a bunch of mushrooms and took lots of pictures. I don't remember there being so many mushrooms in the woods there, maybe I just wasn't looking.

    I think I need to keep some of my little figurines in my camera bag to use as props. How cute would a cute little tiny squirrel look beside a mushroom?!
     There are a few more on my flickr, I didn't want to completely overload you with mushrooms photos. I have some more photos I want to blog about but again, I don't want to overload you so I'll be back soon!
    xoxo.


Post Title

Taking time to stop and smell the...mushrooms?


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/taking-time-to-stop-and-smell.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive