A Review: Sorry Clementine

    A few weeks ago I was asked by Suzanne of Sorry Clementine to review one of her handmade shirts. I gave her my measurements and waited anxiously. Like the last time I was asked to do a review I was nervous about getting something I didn't like and having to announce to everyone what a crappy product it was, and also just like last time - all that worrying was for nothing!
    The first thing I have to mention because it's the first thing I noticed when I ripped open the package- It's so so soft! It's also very light weight without being see through.
    Second - The fit is dead on! It could not have fit more perfectly. I know, I gave her my measurements, of course it should. But I was just can't get over how great it fits, she was absolutely amazing at turning my measurements into the perfect fitting shirt.  I love the length. A big problem I have with clothes is that most shirts are too short, I don't think I have a super duper long torso, but shopping sure makes me feel like I do.
     It's high quality, all the seams are serged and it held up in the washer - which is a big worry of mine with handmade clothes. It's sewn better than 95% of clothes in stores (I'm that lady in the store picking up clothes and saying "Oh my gosh, look at that seam! Who does that?!")
     Plus, look, CATS! :P

    She also sent me one of her printed shirts.
    Love love love! I like the brand of shirt it's printed on so much better than America Apparel (their shirts are too short!). It's a better fit and it's much softer. The print held up perfectly in the wash!

     In short- I love this shirt and I highly highly recommend Sorry Clementine! If you don't see anything in stock that floats your boat, inquire about a custom shirt! You won't regret it!
    xoxo

Post Title

A Review: Sorry Clementine


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/review-sorry-clementine.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive