My new baby.

    On Thursday I splurged...
    The new Canon 60D.
    Oh golly, she's beautiful! I didn't really need to upgrade, I thought about it long and hard before taking the plunge but there was one feature I couldn't resist and couldn't get off my mind...
    Sooo dreamy! That baby flips around so I can actually see what I'm focusing on while taking pictures of myself with my remote, or is perfect as pictured for when I don't want to get my knees dirty shooting mushrooms! 
     Not to mention it takes video!! (Although, I do have to upgrade my memory card before I can do that) I'm super excited to try that out. 

    I'm still learning all about it, I haven't really had a second to sit down and read the manual. But holy cow, this puppy has lots of features and thing-a-mabobs to explore. It's much heavier than myCanon Rebel XSi , honestly making the XSI feel cheap (dear xsi, i still love you, always will!).

    I'm so excited to master this camera!!
    xoxo


    ps. there are still a few ad spaces avaliable for the month of October. for more info click here.

Post Title

My new baby.


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-new-baby.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive