More craft room close ups.

    I guess we could call this part 2. (This being part 1) I'm constantly rearranging in there, always moving knick knacks, fabric stacks and button jars from shelf to shelf.  Aaaaanyway...less talk, more pictures!
     (one of my drawers, i keep all my "seconds" - pouches with stains, boo boos and zipper issues. they're full of screws, chapstick, cat whiskers, business cards and other goodies!)
     (in another one of my drawers, apparently i like gum.)
     (my collection of doll faces, no idea why I'm saving them...)
    It's a rainy day. Which is perfect. I'm cuddled up in a blanket, watching movies, thinking about making some hot chocolate and editing pictures for the fall update (September 20th. PS. This might be a good time to join the mailing list if you haven't yet ;) ) There are already a handful of items in my etsy shop but the majority of the update will be going on the website.

    xoxo.

Post Title

More craft room close ups.


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/more-craft-room-close-ups.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive