FF #71

    This rug! I've actually had an idea similar in the back of my mind (originally seen in a vintage decorating book) and this makes me want to go find the carpet supplies immediately.
     (via: coolhunting)
    Love these pretty leaves hanging! There is a mini tutorial on the site I linked as photo credit too!
    (via: marthastewart)
     A library information desk made from recycled books - amaaaazing. It looks so pretty!
    (via: recyclart
    This quilt will be amazing! She even has patterns posted of the blocks on her flickr so you can make one as well.
     

     (via: Oh, Fransson)
    This cake is amazing, amazing, amazing. I found this picture with no source, so if you baked this masterpiece let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!
     (no source. if you know who's photo this is, let me know!)
    This gorgeous home!
     (via: hedgehog fun)
    Momma kitties who adopt little squirrels! My heart just burst from all the cuteness! (ps. there are more photos of this cute little trio in the link below.)
    (via: kittenspet)
    This home built into a cave. The link below features 12 other re purposed dwellings that are reeeeally neat!
    (via: heralddaily)
    Found on Elsie's blog - I am drooling! I'm still on the hunt for pretty enamel brooches.  
     (via: design_ski)
    Put that on my list of things I'd like to find in the woods along with a pretty red fly agaric mushroom. 
     (via: damien jay)

    • Tutorial- Woven Felt Place Mats!
    • Tutorial- Rice Krispie Watermelon!
    • Tutorial- Make a cat bed from a computer monitor.
    • This absolutely gorgeous home in San Francisco. 
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo.

    Post Title

    FF #71


    Post URL

    http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/ff-71.html


    Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

    Popular Posts

    My Blog List

    Blog Archive