FF #70


    The cutest clothes line idea ever!
     (via: dornob)
    Puzzle rug! You could make it any colors or pattern you'd like! I'm curious how well it stays together. 
    Love this shirt!
     (via: shanalogic)
    This skirt is made from an umbrella! It's so pretty!!
     (via: dornob)
    Log bowls! These would also be pretty as candle holders. 
    This beautiful cake! I'd love to try my hand at making one.
    Aren't these two homes gorgeous! I wish my house at this much character from the outside. 
    In love with that rug! And that couch, even though it looks really hard. 
     (via: YLdesign)




    •  Lovin' this cute little home. It looks so cozy!
    • Design Warehouse - So many goodies! I love window shopping!
    • Really neat video of a wall painting progressing.
    • Tutorial - beautiful felt flower brooch.
    • Tutorial - pig pillow!
    • So, when can I move in
     Now, I'm back to editing photos for the update. Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo

    Post Title

    FF #70


    Post URL

    http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/ff-70.html


    Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

    Popular Posts

    My Blog List

    Blog Archive