Decorating for Fall

    I've started decorating for fall and halloween! At first I was hesitant about decorating the inside of the house because the only people that would see it to appreciate it would be Kevin, me, the cats (?) and my parents. After I started I couldn't stop! Fake spiderwebs everywheeeere. I'm actually pretty bummed I ran out of things to decorate with. I need to continue gathering decorations, hopefully after halloween all the thrift stores will be full of goodies!
    Anywho, photos!!
    I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but the above spider web is huuuuge! It's on our living room wall and the large spider is about twice as wide as the height of my hand. (sorry that was a really awkward way to explain that!)

    Have you started decorating yet?
    xoxo.
    Holy cow, can you believe tomorrow is October already?!

Post Title

Decorating for Fall


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/decorating-for-fall.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive