Calico Days

    Calico DaysCalico DaysCalico Days
    The days have been changing so much since Cole has been back in school. He's so crazy busy and gone pretty late a few nights a week, that it's taking me some time to adjust. I'm a bit resistant of change. Truthfully, I really don't like it. But all things must change and I need to get on board. Anyone else out there avoid change like the plague?

    Now onto the dress...while this might not be my normal attire, I absolutely loved wearing Starr's dress. It's so hippie-love-child that I couldn't resist pairing it with my floral wreath. I also felt that my white tights and navy platforms where just the thing to finish the look. Calico DaysCalico DaysCalico DaysCalico Days
    Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Vintage Calico dress: Starr, via the Delightful Dozen
    Floral wreath: diy
    Old locket: J.Crew
    White tights: Target
    Platforms: Seychelles

    ...
    Did you all have a lovely weekend? I want to know all about it!

    Yours,

    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

Calico Days


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/calico-days.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive