Bring on the Trays.....(Via Made By Girl)

    If you're like me, you love having trays around your home. Trays are IDEAL for organizing all kind of things! I love to use them for small items in bathrooms & even keeping keys on them in entryways!  I tend to keep mine on my coffee table and in my bathroom with all my perfumes! The CLEAR, lucite ones are perfect for that!  

    Below are a few STYLISH trays I really think you'll dig! Perfect for organizing or just serving drinks to guests, these are all super cute! I actually have #6 but I'm also looking at getting #1.



    above photo via lonny mag





    7. Zgallerie



    What do you use trays for? and where is your favorite spot to put yours?? 

Post Title

Bring on the Trays.....(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/bring-on-traysvia-made-by-girl.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive