Millie's New Buddy

    ONE
    Hello there! This is Annie from Time Enough For Drums and I'm so excited to be guest blogging for Maria today. She asked us guest bloggers to post about something relating to the theme "a farewell to summer" (as you may have read in Claire's and Beatrice's lovely posts earlier this week). I wanted to meld that theme with something very "Maria" and what I came up with is this: my bicycle! What screams "Maria" more than a vintage bicycle? I decided that Maria's trusty bike needed a buddy, so I bring you photos of my late 1960's Peugeot who I lovingly named Pascale when I purchased her last year. Don't you think Pascale and Millicent would get along swimmingly?
    FOUR
    FIVE
    SIX
    TWO
    What do bicycles have to do with summer's end? You may be asking yourself. Aren't they more for summer's beginning? Well, I personally prefer to do my biking in a cool autumn breeze. So my bike gets the most wear in the latter part of the year. And, you'll always see me biking in a dress and cowboy boots! Cowboy boots are the best biking shoes, if you ask me. Some of my other staples for this fall season: pattern-mixing, girly dresses, great neckwear like scarves and brooches, and anything rockabilly-inspired.
    SEVEN
    Dress, Socks - Forever 21
    Boots, Scarf - vintage, thrifted
    Brooch - vintage

    Thanks so much for reading! Love, Annie of Time Enough For Drums.

Post Title

Millie's New Buddy


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/08/millie-new-buddy.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive