Mixtape Monday: So Long Sweet Tennessee

    It's been a hot minute since I've posted a Mixtape Monday download, but low-and-behold, it is here! I've really been digging this playlist so hopefully you like it too. No hard feelings if you don't, though!


    (click on title to download)

    To see and download other Mixtape Monday playlists, click the "Music Monday" label at the top of this entry! It'll take you to all of them! Huzzah! Enjoy!

    xoxo

    PS; What are some songs/artists/bands you've been digging lately? Gimmie some new tunes! We've got a 16 hour drive to make this weekend to NYC so I'll be updating my iPod!

Post Title

Mixtape Monday: So Long Sweet Tennessee


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/05/mixtape-monday-so-long-sweet-tennessee.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive