What's New

    My early (early) birthday present from my mom, Jeffrey Campbell Splendid clogs! I love you mom!
    Jeffrey Campbell Splendid
    small bow no shadow
    I'm so very excited because the incredibly talented Beatrice, of Dear Beatrice, is making me a custom dress!
    dear beatrice dresses
    Photo Credit: Beatrice
    small bow no shadow
    And I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear my custom dress to the She & Him concert. Plus, a bunch of us are meeting up before and after the concert in Royal Oak, MI! If you're going to the show, please join us!
    shehim meetup (2)
    Photo Credit: Katie

    Happy Saturday!
    Maria Sig

Post Title

What's New


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-new.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive