What is in your Queue?

    I enjoyed the post that Kevin Sharkey over at Martha Stewart Home Design did about his Netflix Movie Queue, and how many of the movies on his list showcase high levels of style and design. Check out his list and post, it is really great.

    I am curious readers, what is in your queue/list to see next? What do you look for in a film? Do you watch things to inspire, educate or entertain? What are your top five or ten? I would love to hear your suggestions and recommendations.

    Here are the top ten in my queue. Have you seen any of them, what are your thoughts?

    Coco before Chanel

    Coco Before Chanel (see trailer)

    Mad Men

    Mad Men (I've heard the buzz, but haven't seen any of this series yet.)

    Botany of Desire

    The Botany of Desire - based on Michael Pollan's book.

    Departures

    Departures

    The September Issue

    The September Issue

    Ballerina

    Ballerina

    No Impact Man

    No Impact Man

    The Blindside

    The Blindside

    Damages

    Damages

    Woodlanders

    The Woodlanders (I am on a Thomas Hardy adaptation watching kick)

Post Title

What is in your Queue?


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-is-in-your-queue.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive