Week no. 15

    Week no. 15

    Here are some things that made me happy this week. Have a fabulous weekend, my dears! Hope the sun is shining in your area.

    Happy moments:

    Seeing and loving her outfit from Zina's style.

    We busted out the Vita-Mix (one of my all-time favorite kitchen gadgets) and have been making smoothies almost everyday. Do you have any great recipes to share? (image from Martha Stewart)

    Last night I watched The September Issue (from the list -- see previous post) and it was really well-done and interesting.

    Very inspired by various types of African textiles and designs-- crossing my finger my dad will be able to bring me some back when he goes to Africa next week, yay! (image from here)

Post Title

Week no. 15


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/week-no-15.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive