Seaside Park

    Seaside Park
    Seaside Park
    Seaside Park
    Seaside Park
    It was such a glorious day! The sun was shining, the breeze blowing and the temperature in the 80s! A day like this is meant to be spent by the water.

    I felt very seventies in this dress- the platforms, aviators and crazy hair all helped add to the look. I realized that I've been wearing my hair straight a lot lately, so I thought it was time to let it's natural craziness come out to play.
    Seaside Park
    Seaside Park
    Seaside Park
    Seaside Park
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Seaside Park dress: Tulle, courtesy of ModCloth
    Aviators: Ray-Ban borrowed from Cole
    Gold locket: J.Crew
    Vintage navy woven belt: borrowed from mom
    Navy platforms: Seychelles
    Old straw tote: Urban Outfitters
    Navy silk scarf: Brooks Brothers, thrifted

    small bow no shadow
    I'm feeling better. Thank you again for the get well wishes. Let's hope this is the last time I get sick for a while (knock on wood).

    Anyone have exciting plans for the weekend? I plan on vegging all weekend long. ;)

    TGIF!
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Seaside Park


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/seaside-park.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive