Perfectly Pastoral

    Perfectly Pastoral
    Perfectly Pastoral
    I received my custom Dear Beatrice dress in the mail. Didn't Beatrice do a completely amazing job. I love it so much!! I just know that this is going to be the first of many dresses that I buy from her shop!
    Perfectly Pastoral
    Perfectly Pastoral
    Perfectly Pastoral
    Perfectly Pastoral
    Perfectly Pastoral
    Perfectly Pastoral
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Custom floral dress and cameo necklace: Dear Beatrice
    Woven belt: Forever 21
    Pointelle socks: Urban Outfitters
    Oxfords: Seychelles
    Vintage bag: Coach via eBay
    Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Clubmaster

    small bow no shadow
    It's been a long day, so I'm going to keep this short and say Goodnight!

    Doing some much needed blog reading tomorrow and hopefully picking up something that I've been wanting for sometime. ;)

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Perfectly Pastoral


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/perfectly-pastoral.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive