A Little Bit of This

    I'm so very excited, Weardrobe has featured me as their Weardrobe Spotlight! It's incredibly flattering to featured after such inspiring ladies, like Erin and Tieka. If you're a member, you can add me as a friend here!
    Weardrobe Spotlight 04.18.10
    small bow no shadow
    Dear Beatrice, I adore you. Seriously, how wonderful is the custom dress that Beatrice made me!?! She added the white collar and patch pockets just for me. It's so amazing I can't wait to get it. I think from now on Beatrice is my go to person for adorable dresses.
    Dear Beatrice custom dress for Lulu Letty
    Photo Credit: Beatrice
    small bow no shadow
    Since Wellie and I were used in the ad for the Chictopia contest, I feel it's only fitting that we actually enter. Be ready for the post tomorrow!
    chic and fuzzy 04.16.10
    small bow no shadow
    I can't seem to get this little song out of my head.

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

A Little Bit of This


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/little-bit-of-this.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive