J.Crew Fall '10

    This might even be better than the Alexa Chung for Madewell collaboration, and considering how much I covet that collection, that's saying a lot.
    J.Crew Fall '10
    J.Crew Fall '10
    J.Crew Fall '10
    J.Crew Fall '10
    J.Crew Fall '10
    Photo Credits: Style.com
    small bow no shadow
    A big thank you to everyone that gave me tattoo advice and feedback. I truly appreciate it. I'm still loving the little anchor not only for what it personally represents but because it's clean, vintage and a bit preppy.

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

J.Crew Fall '10


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/jcrew-fall.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive