Cape Cod

    Cape Cod
    Cape Cod
    There are times when I really (really) miss living in New England. Like how amazing it was living in Marblehead and being a stone's throw from the ocean. But I also miss living so close to such amazing vacation locations like Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. They're all so gorgeous and I miss them terribly.

    Back to the topic at hand, for some odd reason this vintage blanket makes me think of Cape Cod. Maybe it's the blue and beige colors or the preppy plaid, but it just screams Cape Cod clambake. (Now I'm sitting here salivating and thinking about fried clam strips. Bah.) Actually, what I think is making me think of Cape Cod are my vintage earrings. When I first bought these five years ago, I wore them everyday during Cole's and my first trip to the Cape. So, that could explain it, too. ;)
    Cape Cod
    Cape Cod
    Cape Cod
    Cape Cod
    Cape Cod
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Vintage wool blanket worn as cape: from inlaws
    Vintage chambray shirt: thrifted
    Vintage Coach purse worn on Old Navy belt
    High waist jeans and stripe socks: Urban Outfitters
    Vintage mother of pearl earrings: eBay
    Whiskey oxfords: Seychelles

    small bow no shadow
    So after months of longing, I finally bought the Blimey oxfords by Seychelles. I've been dying for them ever since August, but told myself I had to wait till they went on sale. My dream came true and I immediately bought them. I must say that they were definitely worth the wait and are quite amazing. I already have a million outfits in my head.

    Do you ever make yourself wait for things till they go on sale, even if you're dying to buy them?

    Maria Sig

Post Title

Cape Cod


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/cape-cod.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive