Beach Blues

    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Cole and I found a nature preserve that I haven't been to in years. I totally forgot that it existed. It's quite beautiful and has a little beach off of Lake Michigan. It would have been even more lovely, if it wasn't for the crazy bugs buzzing us. Oh, well. It was still wonderful.
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Beach Blues
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
    Lisbon Dress: c/o ModCloth
    Platform gladiators: MIA
    Old jean jacket: Old Navy

    small bow no shadow
    My parents are driving up today to join us. I love it when we're all up here together.

    Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Beach Blues


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/beach-blues.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive