Siggi's Yogurt

    Siggi's Yogurt

    In my area we don't get the variety of yogurts as you would say in eh -- France or New York City, so yesterday as I went to a local health foods store and I came upon this lovely packaged Siggi's yogurt I was curious. It also mentioned Iceland on the label ... yes, please. Not only did the minimal and paper-like packaging sell me but the part about it being sans aspartame, sucralose, artificial coloring, preservatives and high fructose corn syrup put me over the edge to make the purchase.

    I have found it very tricky to find yogurt that doesn't have a lot of these additives, have you noticed most yogurts in the U.S. are loaded with added sugars, and hfcs?

    The vanilla I tried this morning is perhaps the creamiest and thickiest yogurt I've ever tasted, and I can also see vanilla bean specks in it, which is always good sign.

    What is your yogurt of choice? I would love to try another.

    ps. I also tried a sample of plain sheep's yogurt with added honey the other day, it quite good.

Post Title

Siggi's Yogurt


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/10/siggi-yogurt.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive