Baby Shower

    Baby Shower

    This weekend my mom and I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Melissa. It was a lot of fun with unexpected happenings along the way, but that is the joy of throwing a party or shower, right? We used this recipe for caramel apples, which were very good, but while making they got a bit sticky and tricky. Here are a few shots of the shower. Congrats Melissa + Jake!

    Update : Since many of you have asked and I forgot to mention, the straws are from a shop in Paris, the cupcake liners were given to me as a gift, but you can find them here and we were inspired by Amy Atlas for the kraft paper trees and favor boards.

Post Title

Baby Shower


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/09/baby-shower.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive