World in a bag


    I love Muji and their lovely wooden cities in a bag toys and maybe the world in a bag has been around for a while, but I haven't noticed it until now. One of V's most favorite and entertaining toys is her little Germany, which a friend picked up for me in Paris. It is a perfect quiet time toy for the airplane, church... or any other time when silence is the goal. She has literally spent hours playing with it inquisitively.

    I know you can pick up NYC in a bag here, but I don't know if they carry 'the world in a bag' or the other cities in the U.S. ... Anyone seen them online or in the New York City MUJI store?

    Here are the other cities available...

    Barcelona // London // Tokyo // Paris // Italy // Germany

Post Title

World in a bag


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/06/world-in-bag.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive