Twitter



    Among the growing list of the social media Twitter is smoking hot, well it has been for a while, tweeting since '06, but lately I've seen a lot of people sidestepping off the facebook bandwagon and onto the Twitter mobile. For those unaware, it is kind of like text messaging to the masses (read about it here) How many of you use Twitter? I've been tweeting for a little bit but am still trying to get the hang of it. Follow me here.

    Some people were born to tweet, others including myself may still be a little confused about it all, but for the first time this week, I found it enjoyable to update, read other people's tweets, and quickly converse tidbits about various topics.

    What are your thoughts about twitter? What do you tweet about? Who is one of your favorite people to follow?

Post Title

Twitter


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/05/twitter.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive