Harry Potter redesign concept

    Harry Potter redesign concept

    Maybe if the Harry Potter books looked like this, I would read them. Cool concept design by M.S. Corley, who is also making prints out of these. (I know, I know don't judge a book by its cover, but the designer part of me always evaluates cover design first.) Now ... someone go conceptualize those much needed vampire book covers that I haven't read either. Am I the only one who hasn't read either of these series?

    To Clarify: I read lots of books with ugly covers, I am just charmed when the actual 'cover' appeals to me. As for Potter and vampires, I've never been much of a fantasy genre reader, or is that what they are classified as?

    (via Ace Jet)

Post Title

Harry Potter redesign concept


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/02/harry-potter-redesign-concept.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive