What I wore 7.8.11

    the details:
    shirt - Target
    skirt - Thrifted
    belt - Thrifted
    sunglasses - c/o Tumbleweeds
    hat - Thrifted

    This is what I wore to the big garage sale I told you about on Friday (which was completely awesome despite the fact we had less than an hour to shop before it closed! I'll blog about my finds as soon as I take photos!) I've never worn this skirt like this before and I completely love it! I used to wear mostly skirts, but lately I've been feeling like all my skirts look weird and I have no idea what to wear them with. So I tried pulling this skirt up way higher than I've ever done and ended up really liking it.

    I've gotta run now, my momma is over helping me paint the bedroom ceiling! I'm so excited to give the bedroom a makeover, it's way over due! Hope you all have a perfect day! 
    xoxo
    PS. Like those photos of me doing the twist? Haha. :P

Post Title

What I wore 7.8.11


Post URL

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/what-i-wore-7811.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive