What I wore: 7.6.11

     The Details:
    dress - vintage
    vest - thrifted
    hat - thrifted
    shoes - c/o BC Footwear
    belt - ModCloth

    I've had this dress for a really long time (I actually bought it on etsy for five dollars!) and hadn't worn it up until yesterday. Mostly because I didn't know what to wear with it. None of the cardigans I have felt right with the dress and on a whim yesterday I threw on the jean vest...I really dig it!

    Hope you all have a fantastic day! Today I'm going to pack orders (thank you to everyone who bought something yesterday!!) then get to work on more color block triangle pouches - I'm obsessed!
    xoxo!

Post Title

What I wore: 7.6.11


Post URL

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/what-i-wore-7611.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive