It's the little things...

    like catching a jar full of lightning bugs!
    ....and finally figuring out how to make a GIF in photoshop (even if your first two attempts were backwards! :P )

    I hope I never get too old to think that catching lightning bugs is one of the best things to do a warm summer night. Kevin and I had so much fun running around catching them, I can't wait to do it again.

    I took a sick day today, which made me feel completely lazy but I guess it was somewhat successful because other than feeling slightly better now, I also managed to get my inbox about half way cleared out, write up a few draft posts, edit a bunch of photos and learn how to make a GIF in photoshop!

    I hope you're all having a great day!!
    xoxo

Post Title

It's the little things...


Post URL

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/it-little-things.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive