Some New Things...

    1. If you read the blog in a reader (or are just reeeeally unobservant) The Dainty Squid has kind of a new look, including a new header and lots of white space which I think looks pretty darn awesome and really makes all my colorful photos *pop*!

    2. Yesterday I released June's clutch of the month design! A little later than planned (this gorgeous weather is stealing all my time!) but I'm proud to announce Under the Big Top, clutches made from the most perfect vintage red and white striped fabric sewn so it's ruffled and some crisp new cotton. This clutch comes in ten different colorways. Very limited availability. You find them here. I've already got a really good start on July's design so it won't be late, you can expect to see it in late July. (If you'd like to be the first to know, make sure to sign up for the newsletter)

    3. I also added a few new triangle pouches to the shop yesterday. I'm pretty much in love. I absolutely adore when completing a batch of things inspires me to start another. I'm want to sew up another hefty batch of triangle pouches in every possible color combination, I'm going to start cutting more today.

    That's all! I'll be back a little later with some cute photos!
    xoxo

Post Title

Some New Things...


Post URL

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/some-new-things.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive