Pressed Flowers. Part 2.

    I thought it was time to share some more photos from my flower pressing book (you can see the first batch of photos here). I still really love flower pressing and I've been doing lots more lately since I've actually started to remember!! At first I kept forgetting that I had the notebook but now my second though when I see a cool leaf or flower is to grab it for my notebook (first though is always "take a picture")
    Aaaand my favorite! I've pressed quite a few more mushrooms since I discovered it was possible and these ones turned out the best. I love the arrangement and the other little leaves I added along side.
    It's just about time to buy a new little notebook, this one is pretty stuffed full of flowers, leaves and mushrooms. It's bulging and it's hard to find a page that isn't filled.
    xoxo

Post Title

Pressed Flowers. Part 2.


Post URL

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/pressed-flowers-part-2.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive