Paper Portrait by Cameron

    I think one of my favorite things about blogging is meeting all kinds of new people from around the world. Earlier this year I met Cameron of Cameron + Whitney and boy oh boy, he is talented. He did a small series of paper portraits of bloggers, and I might have squealed a little when I saw mine!
     He included so many fantastic little details including my facial piercings, my braces, and all the colors in my hair! Here are some detail shots;
    I'm not sure what my favorite part is but if I had to pick it would be that Squid is on my shoulder, and that her face is dead on. She has that exact same upturned mouth, and permanent grumpy look!

    He was even nice enough to send it to me to keep after he was done photographing it. I'm on the hunt for the perfect frame. I feel kind of weird hanging a portrait of myself in my own craft room but it's too awesome to not display it.

    Be sure to check out his blog, Cameron + Whitney (Ps. He's having a giveaway for a print of his fabulous work, but hurry it ends on the 16th) and his etsy shop!
    xoxo

Post Title

Paper Portrait by Cameron


Post URL

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/paper-portrait-by-cameron.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive