My July 4th Dinner....(Made by Girl)

    Today I'll spend the day with my guy. No fancy parties, no extravagant outfits or fireworks, just a nice dinner for 2 at our dining table.

    We'll then watch the fireworks from our 3rd floor balcony & then go to sleep! I know.... Boring....but sometimes it's nice to enjoy a Holiday at home. See you tomorrow!

    My guy made our 4th of July dinner - here's what he cooked:
     
    Stuffed, crusted rib-eye steak
    Filling of non-dairy cream cheese & herbs
    Crust of herbed, sauteed bread crumbs

    Broccoli rabe with
    Grilled lemon rind in butter

     

    Pasta salad:
    marinated artichoke
    sundried tomato
    sauteed onion
    bacon
    cucumber



    -image by jen ramos

Post Title

My July 4th Dinner....(Made by Girl)


Post URL

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-july-4th-dinnermade-by-girl.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive