FF #112


    Photojojo has an awesome post about how to make your gadgets "see-through"! You can find it here!
    (via: photojojo)
    Meredith made an awesome frame to hold all of her photos from 52 weeks of instax (which I honestly have not forgotten about, I'll show off all my pictures soon!)
     (via: one sheepish girl)
    Love this detachable collar!
    (via: citysongvintage)
    This swim suit is so awesome! Not only do I love the clashing patterns, I love the cut of it.
    (via: lipglossandblack)
    Crazy about these tights! They're so snazzy! They also come in this colorway!
    (via: happysocks)
    What a awesome shirt. I think it's crystal clear I love kitties in glasses! ;)
    (via: modcloth)
    Love this print!
    (via: 1canoe2)
     What a cute little fox!
    (via: mirdianara)
    Such a cute picture! That puppy is precious.
    (via: tofutti break)






    I still think camera lens mugs are the coolest! I found one here for only $14!
    Elycia's wedding photos are so beautiful!!
    Thimble and Acorn has such cute handmade clothes!
    I love this nail color. Has anyone ever used that brand? I've never even heard of it.

    Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm dying for my work day to be over already, there is a big annual garage sale that I've been waiting all year for starting tonight. I cannot wait!! Fingers crossed I find lots of goodies!
    xoxo

Post Title

FF #112


Post URL

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/ff-112.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive