Keep growing... keep living...



    This video clip by Gnarly Bay inspires me to ...

    1 - Put a trip to Cambodia and Thailand closer to the top of my dream trip lists. (I often ask well-traveled people where some of their favorite places have been and the two places that I hear over and over again are Cambodia and New Zealand.) What about you -- do you have a favorite trip?

    2 - The clip also makes me want to use the video camera more in general. How often are you making video clips?

    3- Lastly I love the reminder that our world is in constant motion and alive and we need to keep evolving, growing, living. What do you think?

Post Title

→

Keep growing... keep living...


Post URL

→

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/05/keep-growing-keep-living.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive