My Christmas List...

    Dearest Santa, Could you pretty please bring me these? I've been a good girl!
    •The prettiest cuckoo clock. Isn't it beautiful!? I wouldn't turn down any cuckoo clock though! I'd like a few more in a variety of sizes and designs!
    •Peacock feather tights & really any other printed tights! I'd love a pair with cats on them.
    •My dream boots! sigh. I'm in love.
    •Sweet tooth cookie jar. It's so pretty!
    • Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash for my camera! I've been saving my pennies for this baby, but waiting is so hard.
    •This skirt. It's a hairball short but paired with some cute tights it'd be perfect. Really just any kind of knee length skirt would make me a happy little gal.
    •Frying Pan-da. I've been drooling over this frying pan for years.

    What's on your Christmas list?
    xoxo

Post Title

→

My Christmas List...


Post URL

→

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-christmas-list.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive