'One Gift' Featuring Kirsten Krason...(Via Made By Girl)

    This series is called, ONE GIFT UNDER YOUR TREE. Today, Kirsten Krason from 6th Street Design School from will answer:



    If I could only have one gift this year I would choose this Joy pillow by Jonathan Adler. I have loved this pillow from the first time I ever saw it. I love that it is by one of my favorite designers and I love the message it brings.  

    It would be so PERFECT in my living room! Sometimes when I'm sitting in my living room watching t.v.  I envision this little pillow sitting on an eames rocker in the corner of the room. Maybe if I day dream about it enough it will actually appear one day. A girl can dream right?



    Kirsten Krason
    Interior Designer
    Utah

    Thanks Kirsten! Stay tuned for more bloggers answering what one gift they'd like under their trees!

Post Title

→

'One Gift' Featuring Kirsten Krason...(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

→

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/12/gift-featuring-kirsten-krasonvia-made.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive